What can I do for you my Sponsor?

I'm looking for product and financial sponsorship to help with my 2012 season and beyond, to help achieve my goals. It takes an immense amount of support, time and effort to be a professional athlete, but it's what I love to do.

In return for sponsorship I will promote the company or product to the very best of my ability! I can reach a very large market of people all over the World and I know I am a great marketing opportunity for your company. Through my personal blog (Mical) and other media outlets such as Canadiancycling.ca, CX Magazine, cyclingdirt.org, canadiancyclist.com and my print copies such as my latest picture in Issue 6 or Rouleur Magazine, I constantly reach people all over the world. On the local scene, I work am a highly visible athlete, involved with helping out and giving back to the cycling community in various ways.

My venturing into the Xterra world, and everyone knows that anything to do with triathlon is a huge market, opens up a whole other avenue of marketing potential.

In return for financial sponsorship I will put a company or product logo on my custom kit which will be worn at every event that I attend. As well, a logo and link will be added to my personal blog, and any other media opportunities that arise through out the year. I am a highly visible athlete, making a name for myself in the endurance racing and cyclocross world. Just Google my name, it's a name that's easy to remember and I'm a racer that definitely sticks out at a race. I'm available and willing to do promotional work to help each and every one of my sponsors out, and I'm open to any ideas that may arise.

Join me and my team of sponsors for the 2012 season and beyond!

2 comments: